It is Crier’s goal to promote open discussion and discourse about compelling topics, and to avoid infringing on readers’ first amendment right of free speech. Crier reserves the right to delete or hide any comment if:
• It is hateful, of poor taste, invasive of the privacy of others or libelous.
• It promotes conduct or activity that is illegal for most of the student population.
• It makes racist or sexist comments or representations.
• It encourages the breaking of laws, regulations or ordinances.
• It contains harmful content or spam.
If questions arise over any of these points, the comment will be brought before the Editorial Board, where the issue will be decided by a majority vote.